Hey guys, I'm back

And it's great to be back... 

As I mentioned in February, I had a lot on my calendar in the name of career development and self improvement. It's been great for me, but I'm really pleased about finally having some time to sit down and write. 

Recently I've been writing a lot about DBT skills, but I would love to go back to what the core of this blog is about. I'll be writing some short pieces about how Borderline Personality Disorder affects my day to day life. It was originally going to be one post, but it turns out there are so many aspects, I needed to break it up. So look forward to this new content over the coming months. 

Out of Darkness Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-Traumatization in Mental Health Care (Part 2): Improvements

In my previous post we spoke about re-traumatization, what it is, and how it can happen within the mental health system. Now it’s well and g...